Friday 2 May 2014

Back on the Path (Again)!

During the winter I have been finishing off the daily prints from last year's walk. 

Colours Cove (Day 38), is an impressive rock arch near Polperro.












The others shown here are: Charlestown Harbour (Day 37) and Mew Stone from Kelly's Cove (Day 47).














Preparations are now well underway for the final 140 miles of the Coast Path from Brixham to Poole. We are planning to walk the last 2 sections during May and early June. This part of the coast is new to me so it will be very interesting to see the changes from my familiar Devon landscape to the Jurassic coastline. Unfortunately some of the under-cliff section is still closed due to landslips but I hope to visit the parts that are open.

I have also been working on some small collagraphs of South Hams beaches, this one is Slapton Sands.





The Print Bus

The current Devon Guild Newsletter has an article about my new venture. I have created  a mobile print studio in our Toyota Hiace. Initial test runs have been very successful and when time allows I will run some courses. Click here for more information and a link to the article.


New Website
My website has been rebuilt and updated. It now has a shop facility where the Outline South West prints are for sale online.


Exmouth Art Group Workshop

In March I ran a one day monoprinting workshop for a lovely group of artists. Everyone went home with a good many beautiful prints. Here are a few of them.







“Landscape  to  Canvas” -  3 Workshops in June & July
There are 2 places left on 12th & 13th July. Click here for more details and to book.

Back soon with more details of the next walking stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment