Tuesday 13 May 2014

Here we go Again!

The penultimate stretch of the coast path beckons, packing and planning is underway. It took me a few hours just to find everything that had been stuffed away in the cupboard since last year. 

After such a gap in the project I feel a mixture of excitement and trepidation. I am not sure I am as fit as I was on the last two stints, but as they say "the best training for walking - is walking" 

It will be good to be back out again to reconnect with the landscape, the connection is much stronger for me when I stay out for prolonged periods of time. So with pencils sharpened, boots waxed, waterproofs packed (just in case!!) off we go ... only 140 miles left.


Week 8 Itinerary

May 16  Torquay to Teignmouth
May 17  Teignmouth to Exmouth
May 18  Exmouth to Ladram Bay
May 19  Ladram Bay to Branscombe
May 20  Branscombe to Charmouth
May 21  Charmouth to West Bay
May 22  West Bay to Abbotsbury


The images included here are: Day 41 - Greenfinches at Staddon Heights; and below, Cornish Hedgerow (on-site Monoprint, printed in the Print Bus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment